Friday 9 May 2014

yoga- head to knee

[1] Head  -  yoga  therapy  for  your  mind  alertness


You  will have  a  chance  to  look back  on  your  life  through  the  yoga therapy
to  correct  the  posture, to  breathe  and  to  get  plenty of  rest.

Q&A
Q: I  have  a  terrible  headache  and   I  feel  dizzy.  I  went  to  see  a  doctor  but
    I  couldn't  get   any  answer  for  me.  Taking  the  pills  has  no  effect  for me.
    I'm so  gloomy  everyday.  What  will  help  my  bad  headache?
    Please  help  me.

A: Headache  is  caused  by   a  sudden  tension,  constant  stress  and  excessive
    tiredness.
   It  is  important  to  make  your  own  way  to  control  the  stress  like  that.
   I  recommend  workout  like  pilates, yoga, dance  lesson  to  get over a  headache.


[2] Shoulder
What  you  remember  for  the  shoulder  health


photo

1.  You  had  better  not   use   more  than  1  hour  when  you  use  computer
     or  smart  phone.
2.   Avoid    bending  the  back  or  the  head  when  you  are  working.
3.  Avoid  resting  your  chin  on  your  hand   and   remove  the  legs  with  the
    thighs  attached.


Workout  to  tone  the  flabby  upper  arms
Most of  people  can  cover  up  the  fat  on  the  stomach,  but  difficult  to  hide
the flabby arms  in  summer.



[3]  Chest

photo-  yoga low lunge pose


Low lunge  pose  to  open  the  chest

1.  Put  your  hands  and   knees  on  the  floor.
2. Bring  the  right  foot  forward   between  both  hands.
3. Slowly  raise  your  upper  body  and  lift  the  chest.
4. Bring  the both  hands  on  the  knees  and  breathe  gently.
5. Then,  release  the  hands  slightly   to   come down  and  lift  the
   head  to  the  sky.