Monday 12 May 2014

yoga plow pose on the blanket-restorative yoga


plow  yoga pose

To  people  who  usually  think, "Nothing  seems to help  my  headache !"
plow pose   is  effective  against  the  headache.
If  you  have  an excessive  fat  in  the  abdominal  area,  practicing  plow  pose  
regularly   can  reduce  the  abdominal  obesity.
This  pose  helps  to  release  the  negative  emotion  like  a  stress, anger
and  an  excessive  tension.

Practicing  plow pose  2 hours  after  meal  will  be  a  great  tactic  for  workout.



Ask

Q:  I  feel  an  ache  the  bone  in  the  back  of  my  neck  when I  practice
the  plow  pose  yoga.  Why  do  I  feel  an  ache  like  that?

A:  What  you  feel  an  ache   will  be  disappeared  if   you  become flexible
 and  develop  the  muscle  power.  When  you  practice  the  plow  pose
as  a  beginner ,  you  can  release  the  tension  in  the  neck  to  support
using  a  blanket .